Cooling Tower Cleaning and Disinfection Program
OSHA and ASHRAE recommend that cooling towers be physically cleaned at least twice per year. This proactive maintenance routine will remove nutrient-rich sludge that can foul systems and harbor microorganisms (e.g., Legionella).
Technical Resources Group offers a highly trained team with the required expertise to properly clean and disinfect a cooling tower system.
Cooling tower cleaning and disinfection program benefits:
- Removes sediment and biofilm
- Improves microbiological control (removing food source)
- Restores efficacy of chemical treatment (removing organics)
- Increases the efficiency of fouled heat transfer surfaces
- Extends life of HVAC equipment